Annex 1 - Mandatory Conditions
1. No supply of alcohol may be made under this Premises Licence:
a) at a time there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of the premises licence and,
b) at a time when the designated premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or the personal licence is suspended and,
2. Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
3. (1) The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder must ensure that an age verification policy is adopted in respect of the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2) The designated premises supervisor in relation to the premises licence must ensure that the supply of alcohol at the premises is carried on in accordance with the age verification policy.
(3) The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and either-
a holographic mark, or
an ultraviolet feature.
4. A relevant person shall ensure that no alcohol is sold or supplied for consumption on or off the premises for a price which is less than the permitted price.
5. For the purposes of the condition set out in paragraph 1-
(a) “duty” is to be construed in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979;
(b) “permitted price” is the price found by applying the formula -
P = D + (D x V)
(i) P is the permitted price;
(ii) D is the amount of duty chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the duty were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol, and
(iii) V is the rate of value added tax chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the value added tax were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol;
(c) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a premises licence -
(i) the holder of the premises licence;
(ii) the designated premises supervisor (if any) in respect of such a licence, or
(iii) the personal licence holder who makes or authorises a supply of alcohol under such a licence;
(d) “value added tax” means value added tax charged in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
6. Where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 would (apart from this paragraph) not be a whole number of pennies, the price given by that sub-paragraph shall be taken to be the price actually given by that sub-paragraph rounded up to the nearest penny.
7. (1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph2 on a day (“the first day”) would be different from the permitted price on the next day (“the second day”) as a result of a change to the rate of duty or value added tax.
(2) The permitted price which would apply on the first day applies to sales or supplies of alcohol which take place before the expiry of the period of 14 days beginning on the second day.
Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the Operating Schedule
1.1 All orders will be made online and sales will be subject to acceptable proof of age.
1.2 Payment will be made in full at the time of ordering never at time of delivery.
1.3 Delivery of goods will be made to over 18's only on the production of acceptable ID.
1.4 All deliveries not made by external courier service must be made by the Personal Licence Holder.
2.1 An invoice will be produced which will contain the following; -
The name, full postal address, telephone number, date of birth of that person and price of the alcoholic products.
Date and time of the order.
The date and time that the ordered goods were placed on the vehicle at the licensed premises ready for delivery.
3.1 A record of all orders and deliveries will be kept electronically and made available for inspection at reasonable request, by Police officers or other local licensing enforcement officers.
3.2 The premises shall maintain a refusals log and keep the log fully up to date with reference recording those suspected of being under the age of 18 or in drink.
3.3 Staff training shall be recorded and training records maintained and available immediately for inspection by West Yorkshire Police and Local Authority Enforcement Officers upon request.
4.1 The Designated Premises Supervisor or a personal licence holder must be at the premises or contactable at all times during business hours and a register will be maintained on the premises of their contact details.
5. Challenge 25
5.1 The premises shall adopt the Challenge 25 Scheme.
6.1 Alcohol will never be sold in person to the public from the premises.
Annex 3 - Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority
Annex 4 - Plans
See attached plans.