Annex 1 - Mandatory Conditions
No supply of alcohol may be made under this Premises Licence:
a) at a time there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of the premises licence and,
b) at a time when the designated premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or the personal licence is suspended and,
Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the Operating Schedule
1. Delivery sales of alcohol will only be sold as part of flower delivery orders.
2. When delivery orders are taken which include alcohol, staff shall confirm with the customer that they are over 18 and inform them that photographic ID will be required upon delivery for production to the person undertaking the delivery.
3. Photographic evidence shall be produced to the person undertaking delivery before transfer of alcohol takes place so as to ensure the recipient is over 18.
4. A refusal register for alcohol deliveries shall be maintained on the premises and available for inspection.
5. Regular staff training and retraining shall be undertaken and recorded for all staff and training records shall be kept on the premises and available for inspection.
6. A proof of age scheme approved by West Yorkshire Police will be in operation and signs provided informing customers that sales will not be made to less than 18's and identification may be required. A 21 proof of age system will be adopted.
Annex 3 - Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority
Annex 4 - Plans
See attached plans.