Annex 1 - Mandatory Conditions
1. No supply of alcohol may be made under this Premises Licence:
a) at a time there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of the premises licence and,
b) at a time when the designated premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or the personal licence is suspended and,
2. Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
3. (1) The responsible person shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that staff on relevant premises do not carry out, arrange or participate in any irresponsible promotions in relation to the premises.
(2) In this paragraph, an irresponsible promotion means any one or more of the following activities, or substantially similar activities, carried on for the purpose of encouraging the sale or supply of alcohol for consumption on the premises in a manner which carries a significant risk of leading or contributing to crime and disorder, prejudice to public safety, public nuisance, or harm to children-
(a) games or other activities which require or encourage, or are designed to require or encourage, individuals to-
(i) drink a quantity of alcohol within a time limit (other than to drink alcohol sold or supplied on the premises before the cessation of the period in which the responsible person is authorised to sell or supply alcohol), or
(ii) drink as much alcohol as possible (whether within a time limit or otherwise);
(b) provision of unlimited or unspecified quantities of alcohol free or for a fixed or discounted fee to the public or to a group defined by a particular characteristic (other than any promotion or discount available to an individual in respect of alcohol for consumption at a table meal, as defined in section 159 of the Act);
(c) provision of free or discounted alcohol or any other thing as a prize to encourage or reward the purchase and consumption of alcohol over a period of 24 hours or less;
(d) provision of free or discounted alcohol in relation to the viewing on the premises of a sporting event, where that provision is dependent on-
(i) the outcome of a race, competition or other event or process, or
(ii) the likelihood of anything occurring or not occurring;
(e) selling or supplying alcohol in association with promotional posters or flyers on, or in the vicinity of, the premises which can reasonably be considered to condone, encourage or glamorise anti-social behaviour or to refer to the effects of drunkenness in any favourable manner.
4. The responsible person shall ensure that no alcohol is dispensed directly by one person into the mouth of another (other than where that other person is unable to drink without assistance by reason of a disability).
5. The responsible person shall ensure that free tap water is provided on request to customers where it is reasonably available.
Mandatory Conditions 6 & 7 shall come into force on 1 October 2010:
6.-(1) The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder shall ensure that an age verification policy applies to the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2) The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18 years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and a holographic mark.
7. The responsible person shall ensure that- (a) where any of the following alcoholic drinks is sold or supplied for consumption on the premises (other than alcoholic drinks sold or supplied having been made up in advance ready for sale or supply in a securely closed container) it is available to customers in the following measures-
(i) beer or cider: ½ pint;
(ii) gin, rum, vodka or whisky: 25 ml or 35 ml; and
(iii) still wine in a glass: 125 ml; and
(b) customers are made aware of the availability of these measures.
Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the Operating Schedule
1. CCTV system to a specification required by West Yorkshire Police as per Home Office guidelines will be installed and utilised at the premises with sufficient storage capacity and requirement to store the previous 31 days footage. Staff will be trained in the use of the system to ensure rapid data retrieval and down load when required by Police or Local Authority Officers.
2. The Club shall continue to remain a member of the Local Pubwatch scheme for as long as such scheme remains in existence.
3. Incident logbooks shall be maintained and available for inspection by West Yorkshire Police and Local Authority Enforcement Officers.
4. New staff shall receive induction training at the commencement of employment,records will be kept of this training. Regular staff training and re-training shall be undertaken and recorded staff training records shall be maintained for inspection by West Yorkshire Police and Local Authority Enforcement Officers. This training must include drug awareness training and underage sales training.
5. A proof of age scheme approved by WYP and WYTSS will be in operation and signs provided informing customers that sales will not be made to less than 18's and identification may be required. A “21” proof of age system will be adopted.
6. Children (as defined in the Licensing Act 2003) shall not be allowed on the premises unless accompanied by an adult at all times.
7. Children shall not be allowed into the Games Room at any time.
8. Children shall not be allowed to enter or remain on the premises after 18.00 hours.
9. No adult entertainment shall take place on the premises.
10. The Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Systems are to be tested weekly and a written record of these tests is to be kept. Any faults identified and the relevant actions taken to rectify them are to be noted in the record.
12. All exit routes must be kept clear and remain free from obstruction at all times.
Annex 3 - Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority
Annex 4 - Plans
Plans have not been re-issued with this licence/certificate as they remain unchanged from the previous application. You should now attach those plans to this licence/certificate as you can be required to produce them as part of the licence/certificate by the police or other authorised person.