Annex 1 - Mandatory Conditions
No supply of alcohol may be made under this Premises Licence:
a) at a time there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of the premises licence and,
b) at a time when the designated premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or the personal licence is suspended and,
Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the Operating Schedule
1. Any person on the premises who appears to be under 21 years of age attempting to purchase alcohol from the establishment shall be challenged to produce photographic evidence to ascertain their proof of age.
2. Adequate external lighting shall be provided at all times.
Annex 3 - Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority
1. The Licence Holder shall install and maintain CCTV equipment on the premises. A camera shall be situated outside the premises focussing on the forecourt to the front of the premises. All CCTV tapes shall be retained and not re-recorded for a period of 28 days.
2. Age-limit signs shall be displayed within the premises.
3. The Licence Holder shall provide closed waste bins outside the premises and shall at the close of business ensure the forecourt is clear of all litter.
Annex 4 - Plans
See attached plans.