11 Dalefield Road, Normanton, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF6 1HD
1. The Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Systems are to be tested weekly and a written record of these tests is to be kept. Any faults identified and the relevant actions taken to rectify them are to be noted in the record.
2. All exit routes must be kept clear and remain free from obstruction at all times.
3. Flue and extractor system to be claened and maintained regularly to prevent noise, smell and vibrations.
4. Trade waste to be stored in leak proof bins which are to emptied/collected regularly.
5. At the end of business every day/night, the pavement to the frontage of the premises shall be cleared of litter and waste.
6. All children (as defined in the Licensing Act 2003) shall not be allowed on the premises unless accompanied by an adult at all times.
See attached plans.