Annex 1 - Mandatory Conditions
No supply of alcohol may be made under this Premises Licence:
a) at a time there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of the premises licence and,
b) at a time when the designated premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or the personal licence is suspended and,
Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the Operating Schedule
S.94 95 - Licensing Act 1964
Alcohol may be sold or supplied:
1) On weekdays, other than Christmas Day, Good Friday or New Year’s Eve from 11 am to 12 p.m.
2) On Sundays, other than Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve, and on Good Friday: 12 noon to 11.30 p.m.
3) On Christmas Day: 12 noon to 11.30 p.m.
4) On New Year’s Eve, except on a Sunday, 11 am to midnight.
5) On New Year’s Eve on a Sunday, 12 noon to 11.30 p.m.
6) On New Year’s Eve from the end of permitted hours on New Year’s Eve to the start of permitted hours on the following day (or, if there are no permitted hours on the following day, midnight on 31st December).
The above restrictions do not prohibit:
a) during the first twenty minutes after the above hours the consumption of the alcohol on the premises;
b) during the first twenty minutes after the above hours, the taking of the alcohol from the premises unless the alcohol is supplied or taken in an open vessel;
c) during the first thirty minutes after the above hours the consumption of the alcohol on the premises by persons taking meals there if the alcohol was supplied for consumption as ancillary to the meals.
d) consumption of the alcohol on the premises or the taking of sale or supply of alcohol to any person residing in the premises.
Suitable non-alcoholic beverages, including drinking water, shall be equally available for consumption with or otherwise as an ancillary to meals served in the licensed premises.
The premises must be bona fide used for the purpose of habitually providing the customary main meal at midday or in the evening, or both, for the accommodation of persons frequenting the premises.
Operating Schedule Conditions
Annex 3 - Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority
Annex 4 - Plans
See attached plans.