Annex 1 - Mandatory Conditions
1. No supply of alcohol may be made under this Premises Licence:
a) at a time there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of the premises licence and,
b) at a time when the designated premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or the personal licence is suspended and,
2. Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
3. (1) The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder must ensure that an age verification policy is adopted in respect of the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2) The designated premises supervisor in relation to the premises licence must ensure that the supply of alcohol at the premises is carried on in accordance with the age verification policy.
(3) The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and either-
a holographic mark, or
an ultraviolet feature.
4. A relevant person shall ensure that no alcohol is sold or supplied for consumption on or off the premises for a price which is less than the permitted price.
5. For the purposes of the condition set out in paragraph 1-
(a) “duty” is to be construed in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979;
(b) “permitted price” is the price found by applying the formula -
P = D + (D x V)
(i) P is the permitted price;
(ii) D is the amount of duty chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the duty were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol, and
(iii) V is the rate of value added tax chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the value added tax were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol;
(c) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a premises licence -
(i) the holder of the premises licence;
(ii) the designated premises supervisor (if any) in respect of such a licence, or
(iii) the personal licence holder who makes or authorises a supply of alcohol under such a licence;
(d) “value added tax” means value added tax charged in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
6. Where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 would (apart from this paragraph) not be a whole number of pennies, the price given by that sub-paragraph shall be taken to be the price actually given by that sub-paragraph rounded up to the nearest penny.
7. (1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph2 on a day (“the first day”) would be different from the permitted price on the next day (“the second day”) as a result of a change to the rate of duty or value added tax.
(2) The permitted price which would apply on the first day applies to sales or supplies of alcohol which take place before the expiry of the period of 14 days beginning on the second day.
Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the Operating Schedule
1. Proof of Age
1.1 All orders for any alcoholic product will be made online and sales will be subject to acceptable proof of age.
1.2 Upon entry to the Website a notice will be displayed outlining the offence of selling alcohol to U18’s.
1.3 A Disclaimer/Challenge will be displayed requiring the purchaser to agree that they are 18 years of age or over before proceeding to place an order for alcohol.
1.4 At Checkout a further disclaimer/challenge will be in place whereby the purchaser agrees to all Terms and Conditions and that all alcohol deliveries are signed for by a person who is 18 years of age or older.
1.5 A notice will be displayed informing the purchaser that the Delivery Driver reserves the right to refuse delivery to any person suspected of being drunk or underage.
2.1 Payment will be made in full at the time of ordering never at the time of delivery. An invoice will be produced which will contain the following: -
a) The name, full postal address and telephone number of that person
b) The price of the alcoholic products.
c) The Date and time of the order.
3.1 All staff shall receive induction training at the commencement of their employment at the premises, including underage sales & serving alcohol to drunks training.
3.2 Regular training to all staff shall be undertaken on a 6 monthly basis and recorded.
3.3 All staff training shall be recorded and training records maintained and available immediately for inspection by West Yorkshire Police and Local Authority Enforcement Officers upon request.
4. Records, Incidents & Refusals
4.1 A record of all orders and deliveries will be kept (either digitally or hand written) and made available for inspection at reasonable request, by Police officers or other local Licensing Enforcement Officers.
4.2 The premises shall maintain a Refusals Log (either digitally or hand written) and keep the log fully up to date with references recording those suspected of being under the age of 18 or drunk.
5.1 All deliveries will made by trained employees which will include challenges highlighted in Condition 3.1.
6. The Premises
6.1 Alcohol will not be supplied to any member of the public directly from the premises.
6.2 All children (as defined in the Licensing Act 2003) shall not be allowed on the premises unless accompanied by an adult at all times.
6.3 All reasonable steps will be made to make the Premises secure from intruders.
6.4 The Garage will remain locked at all times while not on the premises and will be fitted with an alarm for added security.
6.5 No members of the public will be allowed on the premises and will only be allowed to collect products bought for outside the premises, when collecting goods bought they will be required to provide proof of age.
Annex 3 - Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority
Annex 4 - Plans
See attached plans.