133 Agbrigg Road, Agbrigg, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 5AU
Embedded Restrictions: (None Applicable)
Operating Schedule Conditions:
1. Litter bins shall be available for customer use outside the premises at all times the premises are trading.
2. Litter bins so provided at 1 above, shall be emptied at regular intervals and at the end of trading every day.
3. The Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Systems are to be tested weekly and a written record of these tests is to be kept. Any faults identified and the relevant actions taken to rectify them are to be noted in the record.
4. All exit routes must be kept clear and remain free from obstruction at all times.
1. Prominent, clear notices shall be displayed at all exits requesting customers and staff to respect the needs of local residents and leave the premises and area quickly and quietly.
2. At the end of business every day/night the pavement to the frontage (and sides) of the premises shall be cleared of litter and waste and cleansed of vomit and similar foulings.
See attached plans.